NAGOYA, the city placed in the middle of Japanese archipelago, is the heartland of Japan where technology, culture, and history mixed into.
The City of Nagoya consists the main part, and the center of, Aichi Prefecture. This area formed a center of transportation throughout history, in which many cooperations and research organizations of global activity stand to form a big economic sphere.
While having full transportation infrastructure as "Centrair" Central Japan International Airport, Nagoya Port, railways including "Shinkansen", and much roads, this area has much sightseeing spots as Ise Shrine or Shirakawa-go, with chances for outdoor activities throughout year, surrounded by sea and mountains.
Students can enjoy diverse range of campus life here in Nagoya, with urban life and beautiful nature.
- has 7.5 million population, 5.7% of all Japanese.
- makes 32 trillion yen of production, 6.7% of Japanese GDP and 3rd largest within prefectures.
City of Nagoya
- has 2.3 million population, 3rd largest city area in Japan.
- makes 14 trillion yen of production.
- has 22 universities and 7 colleges, more than 90,000 students.